Friday 27 April 2012

Healthy snack idea

Ok so I like to snack, I think most people do and I find it really difficult on my day off to not pick at whatever I can find!  I try to overcome this by having lots of ready prepared snacks or snack out on the counter and then if I want to pick I tend to gravitate more for things that are out!An idea I started using at Christmas seems to have helped me a lot is nuts!  Everyone knows the health benefits of nuts and how having a handful with your snack is beneficial to you.  The best nuts are still in their shell so when the supermarkets put them out in November I started to put them out too!
I leave this out on the counter and it has stopped my unhealthy nibbling habbits!  It takes me so long to crack the second nut while I'm eating the first one that I don't overeat and the health benefits are great!

What snacks do you have? x

No comments:

Post a Comment