Friday 27 April 2012

Glossybox April 2012 edition

Beause of my love for organic and natural products this months box was perfect for my taste.

In a 100% biodegradable box, it claimed it was bursting with ethical goodies and I couldn't wait to dive in!

The Caudalie Vinosource SOS thirst quenching serum (phew!) is a newly launched product and says it is extremely natural and plant-based.  As it is a serum it is to be used under moisteriser.  This has a light woody scent to it and smelt very natural and organic.  It sunk into the skin beautifully and I will give it a try soon.

The Inika cosmetics certified organic eyeliner in 12 purple minx.  This seemed like a smooth eyeliner, I can't say much else on it without using it a few times but the colour seemed nice and different, I'm not sure I would use it much but it is a handy product and colour to have in case.
Monu professional skincare Moisture rich collagen cream.  I was using a Monu moisteriser I got given a while ago but I can't remember why I stopped, however this cream says it will smooth fine lines and is to be used in the morning which is interesting.  It sunk into my skin beautifully and I will try it out soon.
Figs and Rouge lip balm.  Everybody has heard of this brand and it did the rounds in a latest in beauty box but as I don't get that box I wished I had!  This smells of very mild toothpaste (kind of milk teeth!) and for me being a lip product junkie I'm sure this will get lots of use.
Burt's bees naturally nourishing milk and honey body lotion.  Another very famous brand and a great size sample from them.  This has the classic Burt's Bees milk and honey scent to it, I think most people will be able to use this or will know a fair few people who would like it!

Did you get the same in your Glossybox this month and what did you think of it x




2 comments:

  1. I got exact same box I love it too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad they sent out some the same and you loved it too, it was a great box x

      Delete