Monday 30 April 2012

Challenge Tuesday

I'm not superfit or super healthy but I really try to be!  I want to be fitter and healthier but I know that setting unrealistic targets and goals will only lead to disappointment so I set small challenges and write them down as it helps to look at your achievments and spurs me on to gain more!

So this week I decided to do challenge Tuesday which is where I set mini goals for the week and let you all know next week if I did them and would love some of you to join me too.


Here is this weeks challenge:

1)  A zumba class or 30 minutes mad dancing at home!
2) 3x 30 minute brisk walks/gentle jogs (whatever gets the heartrate up and keeps it up for those 20 minutes.
2) A 20 minute swim or bikride.

So that is it, it's 3 hours out of your week and if my maths is correct that's 1.79% of your week which when put like that seems like nothing.

I would love you to join me in this challenge and to suggest more that we can do.

Good luck and let me know how you get on x

No comments:

Post a Comment