Monday 30 April 2012

Charity shopping

I have to admit I used to be a bit of a charity shop snob, I would happily donate but for some reason never ventured into them.  As I got older I began to really enjoy having a good look around them and found some great bits and pieces.
The last few weeks I have found a couple of wardrobe staples for me I wanted to share with you.

I am awful at photographing clothes (one of the many reasons I don't ebay anything!) but my top buy was a Warehouse denim jacket which was £8.  This is a great price for such an essential part of my warbrobe staples that I was chuffed with it.
Then I brought a Mango basic striped jumper for £3-again nice for something I will get a fair amount of use out of.
Then I noticed another denim jacket in another charity shop for £4.50 but this time it was a cropped Primark one, again I felt I would use it a lot over spring/summer.
Then I picked up a couple of longer shirts that I may give back to charity as I'm not sure about them but again for a few pounds and a few pounds that goes to great causes I think you can't go wrong.  These photographed so badly I won't put the photographs up!

What has been the best buy you have got from a charity shop? x

No comments:

Post a Comment